Thursday, January 28, 2010

WISH ME LUCK DOODZ

My major resolution for 2010 has two parts: quit the Gap and replace it with something that isn't soul-destroying and that doesn't make me racist. Ideally, I would replace it with something that gets me closer to you know, a career, but. Baby steps. So! I applied at a few places this week, including one of the classiest joints around, Central Cinema (I blogged about it one time, Patrick Swayze, remember?). For the first time since I first started job-searching back when I was 17 or so, I did not peruse the retail section on craigslist! Can't go back, won't go back. Nope. Anyway, positive vibes and snaps would be appreciated, and if you need anything for half-price at Gap, now's the time to speak up!

Also, as I was pulling some things together for some valentine's cards I'm making, I came across this:


...aaaand "Roman Holiday" just moved to the top spot on my netflix queue. "Queue" is hard to spell.

1 comment:

Lara said...

I always spell "queue" wrong during scrabble and people [my parents] yell at me for trying to get away with "que"--it's not cheating, I just can't spell!